The pictures shown here are the actual rooms within Queen Mary’s Doll House. It was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens in 1924. Nearly every item in it was specially commissioned on a scale of twelve to one. The mechanical and engineering equipment is made to work, including the water system, the electric lights and the two lifts. The palace includes paintings, state rooms, servants quarters and a garage.
|The figurines in this room are exact duplicates of those found in Windsor Castle. The walls are covered in real silk and the desk rests on a hand made wool rug.|